Every writer knows there are five key words to develop a strong story: who, what, where, when and how. The same is true in business.
Control the direction of your business by focusing on the answers to the following questions.
- Who is my ideal customer?
- Who is in a position to benefit from my business’s success?
- Who is a great resource for me?
- What is the optimum strategy to use to produce the greatest leverage possible for my business?
- What does my business look like five years from now?
- When am I going to be profitable?
- Why will people support the purchase of my product or service?
- Where is the best place to market my business?
- How can I – get started?
- How can I – create a business worth $20 Million Dollars within two years that I can sell?
Think creatively, ask the right questions and the answers will lead you to the solutions. Develop your own list of important questions using these key words – and your answers will help guide you to success.