The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
When you blend complementary products and services, the resulting “chemistry” creates an increase in value:
- Combine flour, eggs, sugar and water; bake it and you make a delicious cake.
- Putting tires, seats, a steering wheel, an engine and brakes together with gas and roads provides transportation.
- A husband, wife and children combined with love create a happy family.
- Profitable separate, vertical businesses including real estate, mortgage, insurance and a home-builder combined together make for a powerful company.
- $10,000 combined with 10% rapid-fire growth investing produces $1,000,000.
What talents can you combine to create a successful and profitable business?